Friday, August 26, 2005

Why This?

I've been toying around with this idea for quite some time and have never had the time to do it. In a couple of quiet Fridays here at the end of Summer 2005 I've decided to jump into the blogosphere and add my words to the din.

Basically, I want to use this space to sound off about things that are important to me -- just like every other blogger. More specifically I want to use this space to chronicle my transition to the 'burbs. I was born in NE, lived in the burbs for a long time before living in Brooklyn for several years. Due to various life changes -- a growing family, a desire to actually own some land and another desire that the family grow up near relatives, we moved back to the ancestral hunting grounds. This blog, with numerous (anticipated) tangents will hopefully permit me to tell the story of this transition.

No comments: