Thursday, January 28, 2010

Whattaweek!

What a week it's been. I ended last week on a poor run on Friday. Then got buried by familial obligations etc. over the weekend that essentially killed my weekend.
I got back on it today (yesterday I set the alarm, but our clock was 12 hours fast so it never went off). I headed out this AM and it was cold. The bank thermometer downtown said
31F but it was wrong. The cold-ache on top of my thumbs and the sting on my face let me know it was colder than that. I again did not have the right base layer and my legs
froze up and got very hard to move. I'm tired of the winter right now. I got in a solid five, and I've got plans to hit the road the next few days. It's time to get serious
about this and start buckling down. I think the days of Zen running are over, it's time to get a little type-A.

Posted via email from Cherry Blossom Ten

No comments: